Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/23/09

Alessandra Ambrosio Facebook Pictures


Throughout the year I have been very animate about how men would rather see amateur shots of models (I.e. Twitpics) as a pose to Sports Illustrated air brush shots. Several, I've put several posts up about this. Remember when Bar Rafaeli's photographer posted candid shots of Bar Rafaeli on some little known site named Twitter? We loved em, now Alessandra Ambrosio's photographer is getting in the mix. This time via Facebook.


More Pics After The Jump

Lord only knows how many friend requests this person received after these pictures from her Facebook page hit the Internet. Something tells me this "friend" is that very masculine fellow in the one pic (second pic below) with her. Looks like he's into chicks.

Anyways, I'm sure his hetero friends sent him some emails that went like this. "Wait is that the chick from Victoria Secret? Sorry, I made funny of you in high school, I was young. Give me a buzz maybe we can all hang out sometime. Stop by LA Fitness I'll give you some free passes." Enjoy the pics.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web