Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/24/09

Nozomi Sakaki Is The Japanese Answer to Hot Girl Who's Last Name Rhymes with Bukka#@$

Nozomi_Sakaki

As I sit here waiting for Sanata Claus (yes Sanata) to come to my house so he can pay me the thirty six hundred dollars he borrowed from me, I just can't seem to get Japanese actress Nozomi Sakaki out of my head.

You know Nozomi, she's the one that starred in the Japanese cinematic triumph, Handsome Suit. Didn't catch it at the local cinema, that's what they got Tivo for.

Either way, if you're like me and think that this twenty year old model is going to be huge in 2010, congratulations. I got about 6,000 pictures of her that I'm going to be posting on a daily basis. If you don't share my obsession with her....well, there's a lot better websites out there where you should be heading. You can thank me later, Nudgie!
Nozomi_SakakiNozomi_Sakaki

More Pics After The Jump



Nozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_SakakiNozomi_Sakaki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web