Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

5/2/10

Top Ten Hottest Israeli Chicks- #8 Adi Himelbloy

Adi_Himelbloy

Sorry for the delay boys...but she's worth the wait. Coming in at #8...all the way from Kosher Israel...I bring you...Adi Himelbloy.

Adi_Himelbloy

Adi Himelbloy has been winning beauty pageants since the age of 9....and by the time she was about 20 she became a celebrity in Israel due to her acting chops (I'm sure it was JUST that).

More Pics After The Jump

Adi_Himelbloy
Adi_Himelbloy
Adi_Himelbloy

I'll be brutality honest and tell you that I do not know much about her...other then her romantic life. I believe it would be a safe bet to assume that you don't give a poop about that. Google is next to useless when it comes to her. But I can tell you this...she's 26 (hard hitting journalism told me this). Just enjoy the pictures and stop bugging me.

Adi_Himelbloy
Adi_Himelbloy
Adi_Himelbloy

You're Welcome...and I'm out...Shalom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web