Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/23/09

E=MC Vagina: Video of the Day


My new fav comedian is Jon Lajoie. You might not know who this guy is, but after this post you'll be a fan. Here's today's Video of the Day entitled: E=MC Vagina and trust me it's just as chauvinistic and out of this world as it sounds, but he' s just kidding so it's ok.

Opening line to MC Vagina's song, and I quote. "Woman are equal and deserve respect, just kidding they should suck my d#%k". Now if they're any women reading this and haven't jumped ship yet please let me tell you a little story. My girlfriend, or my sister (what I call her when Hooters waitresses are around), heard this and was like your kidding right. One minute into it she's like you have to play this again please. Next thing you know she's humming it in the car while we are going out to eat with my parents.

From the clothes he's rocking in the video to the cheese ball 1984 hip hop beat to the track that came with your little sister's Casio Keyboard, Lajoie embodies the "doofus" who loves hip hop, but should just listen and never partake. I guarantee you that you will be going through all his videos once you watch this. Peep it and Enjoy it (Scroll down for video).

Mike Love Fav Line

If you wanna be with me it goes either two ways
Either you have sex with me.... or you have sex with me

I'm like the Jean Claude Van Dam, but instead of fighting people I have sexxx with them

That's What She Said,

Mike Love


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web