Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

7/27/09

Olivia Munn: Super Camel Toe (Woman)

Camel Toe


Olivia Munn hit up the Comic-Con in San Diego this weekend dressed as Wonder Woman. I "wonder" if this "woman" knows that she is sporting probably the best camel toe I've seen in a while.

When I first saw these pics I strangely enough thought of Basement Addix, then I broke back into reality. This girl is smoking hot and in my personal opinion would be a handful in the ol' sackaroo. If she's willing to wear this hot shit outside, where thousands of horny geeks will now have a spank bank on overload, imagine what outfits she'd wear if she was in the privacy of her own home with say...me Too much circuits down. Enjoy.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web