Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/24/09

Pirate Hooker Baby Stephanie Jones Kicks of the Picks of the Week



Model/Pirate Hooker Baby/Stephanie Jones kicks off this weeks plays of the day. I'm really under a huge time constraint here, and after last weeks debacle I doubt anyone is reading this anyway. Last week was the first hiccup week I've had in about three years. Hey, it happens. Everything you thought was going to happen didn't. That's kinda why I stayed away fro the second and third week of the season, it was chaotic. This is a crazy year so far.


3 Star- Gawgia Tech giving 6 at Virginia. One quarter of play is all that separates the Yellow Jackets from National Championship talk.  I'm not kidding.


3 Star- Minnesota getting 16 and a nudge at Ohio State.  There's been too much talk this week about Terrelle Pryor and how he isn't fitting in at the Ohio State offense.  After that bad loss to Purdue last week, the Buckeyes are going to come out in this one.  Unfortunately, TP will be trying too damn hard to prove all his detractors wrong.  And he'll be coughing up the ball.  Last year I took Minnesota all during the first half of the year and they covered.  The second half was a totally different story.  I'm willing to bet WR Eric Decker and QB Adam Weber put up some points here.  This is just too large of a spread not to jump on it.


5 Star Play- Oklahoma State giving 10 at Baylor.  See Georgia Tech above.  This one will be a washout.  Baylor can't hang.  Speed, speed, speed.



4 Star- Penn State giving 4 and a nudge at Michigan- Call it a hunch.  Really, I gotta go.










































Upset of the week- Clemson getting 5 and a nudge at Miami.  You know my theory about Miami at home.  They haven't had a homefield crowd behind them since Kenny Dorsey's days.  And as surprising as that is, that was a long time ago.  Clemson is gritty and have been in just about all their games.  This should be a field goal or less.


That's it. I learned my lesson from last week, never get cocky.  I'll keep it short and sweet.  I gotta go.  The gang from the Urban Meyer Fan Club is at my door and they need me to go judge the Macaroni Urban Meyer Statue competition down at the clubhouse.  Those guys are crazy. Enjoy the Pirate Hooker.  and See ya sports fans!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web