Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/23/09

American Apparel Update Part Deux


Any good movie, or post for that matter, deserves a sequel. I mean when something is so great the fans are always gonna want more. I present to you American Apparel Part Deux.

Meg, BBTN's new fav model, is back and better than ever (ever meaning yesterday of course). These shots are a classic combination of plain Jane hot chick in poses and places that real men love. This is nothing new for the people over at American Apparel, in fact I think they kidnapped me in my sleep and did neurological tests on my brain. Next thing you know I wake up, pants unbuttoned and I can't chew popcorn. Completely worth it though. Keep it up AA and soon we'll be going to AA from AA (makes sorta sense, but go with it).

That's What She Said,

Mike Love









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web