Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

9/23/10

Katy Perrys new love....Elmo?


Not exactly.

Our beloved Ms. Perry recently filmed a video spot for the upcoming season of Sesame Street. In this, she sings a very cleaned up version of "Hot and Cold", while unknowingly playing a game of Tag with Elmo (lucky puppet). No big deal.

But what does tag usually entail??...no takers???...ok...I'll answer this for you...RUNNING. It seems like some parents don't like overly attractive women running around wearing low cut tops on their kids favorite program.

I don't mind.





It's not her best outfit...but it does give me an excuse to watch Sesame Street. Too bad this clip was cut from the episode. The clip leaked early onto youtube, and some parents made complaints. Boooooo. Maybe I'll start a petition.



You're Welcome and I'm out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web