Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/28/09

Olivia Wilde Camel Toe

olivia_wilde_camel_toe

We heart Olivia Wilde. However, some weirdos still don't. I mean I saw some guy write that she looks like the kid from the original Terminator movie. I'm glad he thinks like that actually. When my New Year's Wish that she leaves her husband, who has been doing a Tiger impression (not on the golf course) that will mean there's just one less guy in my way. What? A creep with no chance can dream now can't he?

olivia_wilde_camel_toeolivia_wilde_camel_toe
More Pics After The Jump

There's been a lot of CM's this year and I'm gonna go on record as declaring this Olivia's the best. Sure Megan's was good, but this is the sleeper of 09'. Enjoy.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love

olivia_wilde_camel_toe
olivia_wilde_camel_toe
olivia_wilde_camel_toe
olivia_wilde_camel_toe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web