Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/31/09

New Year Nudgette: Nikki Dubose


Sometimes Nudgettes are more than just looks. Case in point, Nikki Dubose. Aside from doing what she does best, being hot, Dubose is an actress, writer, and philanthropist. I looked the latter and I believe it means she is charitable or love's chicks...I don't know synonyms.



Lately it seems America is lacking in the ultra hottie category and just as I was about to start my USA, USA fist pump chant, I learn Nikki Dubose is of Brazilian descent. Maxim magazine even coined the nickname The New Brazilian Bombshell for Dubose. Screw it, I'm waving the white flag. You win Brazil. Enjoy.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web