Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/1/09

Guido Threat: Video of the Day


Originally Posted by M. Love

I could not tell you why, but I am obsessed with guidos. Maybe it's the relatives I have in Long Island and my dad's best friend living in Staten Island that make me this way, but I loveeeeeeee everything to do with them. Today's video of the day is the Mona Lisa of all that is guido.

A couple of quick reasons why I think this video rules. First off, this is not an act this IS HOW THIS GUY IS and in today's pathetic society guys find this cool and girls find this hot. Secondly, his friend in the background (Johnny Cage) is absolutely hysterical. He is like a white version of a somebody in a Public Enemy video, just douchey. Lastly, this guy is the "Patron King" yet his second swig almost makes him puke. You know the second swig, it's just before the hip hop song comes on and things just get ridiculous. Enjoy or be sick. Your choice.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web