Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/1/09

Beautiful Girls Make The World Go Round



Every week the staff here at BbtN get together and discuss what we're going to do in the upcoming week for this crappy waste of electricity. We'd start off real noble, as if our main function in life isn't to provide 18 year old virgins in Bulgaria with their daily dose of hot American Myspace girls.

I always say, man I'd love to put my poetry up on the site. Mikey Love says, "Yo,did you see the latest celebrity post about Lady Gaga and her Wang. I saw it on my favorite site Celeb*#@!, ya ever heard of it."  Addix keeps droning on and on about Denise Richards and before you know it, we got nothing.  SO we resort back to old reliable, Hot Girls.  After all, Hot girls make the world go round, or as me and Shaquelle O'Neil say it "HGMTGR, bitches"




More Pics After The Jump



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web