Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/4/09

Carla Ossa: Foreign Fur Friday


I started this year with three goals in mind. Learn a new language, enroll in culinary school, and learn how to drive stick shift. Instead I've spent the last four hours of my life sifting through pictures of today's foreign fur Friday selection.


Once I realized that four hours had swiftly passed by I then proceeded to burn another hour figuring out what the top three pictures would be for the header to properly show Carla Ossa how much we at the Nudge appreciate her.

So enjoy the first volume of many to come of today's 24 year old Colombian bombshell Carla Ossa.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web