Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/28/09

28 Drinks Later: Video of the Day


Very rarely will you catch me going to the movies. In fact, the last movie I remember seeing at the theater was probably Weekend at Bernies. However, this trailer for Nick Swardson's zombie flick 28 Drinks Later, might just have me coughing up 5 bucks at the cinema. Wait? It's 11 bucks for a ticket. I'll wait for the VHS...I'm sorry DVD.



When we at BBTN first watched Nick Swardson's spoof trailer we were blown away how great the production was. I mean the clip is 2 minutes 43 seconds long, but seems like it took at least a week to film. Another thing we loved was the great cameos especially the one by 30 Rock's Katrina Bowden.

The premise is simple. A night of getting drunk off your ass with buddies leaves you waking up the next morning feeling having no idea what went on just a few hours before. BUTTT...what would happen if you every one stayed drunk and you were now the only one sober/hung over? Come on there's been way worse premises for movies. I mean Dude Where's My Car? Exactly.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web