Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/7/09

Wilde For Olivia



Olivia Wilde. So sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox. Now you probably think I'm saying that or some fat guy you work with who smells like Greek Food said it. No, no, no. It was Megan Fox.  I mean when one of the sexiest girls alive says

...She's so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox...
that about another girl, you know she's the real deal. Olivia jokingly responded in GQ Magazine.

“Of course, anything I can do to save the mountain ox, I’m happy to do,” in response to the suggestion she make out with Fox to save the poor little ox.

Born in NYC (Woop Woop), Olivia went from #95 on Maxim's Top 100 list to #1 this year, beating out who else than Megan Fox. At 25 years old Wilde can be seen on the hit show House (don't know one person who watches it) and little parts in music videos and movies that you watch on mute, I.e. The Girl Next Door/Dashboard Confessional "Stolen" video.



more after the jump


What I found most interesting about Olivia was that she took her last name from author Oscar Wilde. Her born name. Drum roll please. Olivia Jane Cockburn....I'm not saying nothing about this. In no way do I wanna be pooled together with those kids who abused her in school and now beat their bags hourly to her pictures. Those pictures I present to you now along with her FunnyorDie skit(bonus funny chick points).

That's What She Said,

Mike Love
































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web