Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

9/8/10

Le Femme Nikita

Le Femme Nikita...the newest remake of a remake of a remake...this time on the WB...this time it's Maggie Q...and let me be the first to say..I love you (I say this wayyy to often).



Margaret Denise Quigley is a 31 year old Vietnamese hottie who you've probably seen before in Mission Impossible 3, Die Hard 4, or the better known Balls of Fury. She's the kick ass Chinese (I think she's Chinese in the movie) chick who falls for the fat, not so funny ping pong player (obviously a fictional movie).


Well, starting tomorrow, she now starring in the WB's Nikita. To be honest, I don't generally watch the WB...unless it's for the Family Guy. Brilliantly...they play the commercial for this show about 10 times during each break. Good job fellows. So from my eyes to yours...here's the new Le Femme Nikita (which means babe-a-licious Asian in French)...














You're Welcome and I'm out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web