Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/30/09

Amit Freidman: Foreign Fur Friday


I knew that it would one day pay off to take Intro to Yiddish in my CUNY College days. Today's Foreign Fun Friday is an Israeli/American model who, let's just say, has us forgetting about that other ginger haired mess Lindsey Zoohan...Strahan or something to that effect.

Amit Freidman doesn't have much of a bio on her other than that she's of legal age and likes wearing skimpy clothes. That's good enough for us over at BBTN. Hell when it comes to the first part can occasionally be overlooked. Well only if we are blogging from a secluded WiFi in Thailand. Enjoy the pics and I'll leave you with this quote by our fav red head.

There's always competition out there. That's what makes life exciting. I feel like I become somebody else when I do the pictures. I don't like doing pictures as myself. I like to be made into somebody different. The first thing I do every morning is go online to check the surf. If the waves are good, I'll go surf. Tel-Aviv beach is 10 minutes away.


That's What She Said,

Mike Love







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web