Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

7/25/09

Evangeline Lilly: Canadian Bacon


I really don't know what it is that gets me loopy over this chick. This chick being Evangeline Lilly. She has average boobs, and doesn't take too many "sexy" shots. There's something about her look. Something that makes me want to remove my pants. Maybe it's those "fuck me" eyes. Maybe it's from being a former fan of ABC's "Lost", and seeing her run around half naked for one hour a week thats got me hooked. She has alot of negatives...she's Canadian...she's smart (attended the University of British Columbia)...and she's rather old for a chick (29 as of now)...but damn. Truth be told, she actually was "found" (as opposed to "Lost") on the mean streets of Kelowna British Columbia by a modelling agency during college. Thankfully, she took on the work, but not as a model, but a TV fill-in. Her first gig was doing one of those late night, call me dating services. The ones where you call and picture the girl from the TV, but end up with Rosie O'Donnell. It still airs to this day. Evangeline is her middle name, with the first being Nicole...but who gives a shit. She's a self admitted potty mouth, like this fellow. I only wish US television was like European television, and I could see her naked every wednesday night. For now, I'll have to stick to her PG-13 pictures on the internet and let my imagination take over. I'm out and you're welcome...










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web