Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

7/25/09

Emanuelle Chriqui Best Boobs in Hollywood?

Emanuelle Chiqui

Ok it's officia.l Emanuelle Chriqui is the hottest girl on the, the, the the planet. Sorry I'm a stuttering, mumbling prick over here (as the Goodfellas line goes) but she has to be the most sort out girl by not only the average creepizoid, but all the major male actors as well.

I'm sure Clooney's had a conversation with his agent recently that went something like this. "Hey ya Sol, Ya Cloonster here. Just riding around on my 3 wheel motorcycle and... listen I'm gonna cut the shit here get me Chriqui's number or your fired. Thanks".

Aside from being smoking hot I would like to a bold statement and I'm wondering if anyone will agree with me on this one besides Angry G. Does Emanuelle Chriqui have the best boobs in Hollywood? I can't think of anyone else's I'd love to see when a camera gives a flash off to a sheer dress displaying her slice's of heaven to the world. What's your opinion, even though mine is the only one that matters. Boom.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web