Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

7/27/09

Ali Larter Upskirt






Ali Larter upskirt

Peek a boo, Ali I seeeee you. Now usually Ali Larter's name comes up and I say, "Does nothing for me", in the most lovingly way of course. Ever since I seen these shots, my opinion has completely turned around.

Now let's say your a celebrity and a hot chick celebrity at that. You have to KNOW every one is looking at you. Every single thing you wear is thought about. So why the upskirts. Now I'm not complaining, but I just don't get it. Which leads to what every guy has said growing up when he see's a girl dressed a little scandalous, "Please dude she love's the attention". I finally believe it's true.

Miss Larter was strolling down a popular paparazzi spot in Los Angeles and drops to her knees to get change out her purse, knowing she has a shoe string on for underwear. I imagine the paparazzi acting like David Spade's character in Tommy Boy when he is waiting for the pretty girl to go skinny dipping in the hotel pool. "No. It's ok Ali no one's around, get the chang...ooo there it is".

That's What She Said,

Mike Love












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web