Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/16/09

Forza Italia- Elena Santorelli



This Forza Italia Hottie likes to strip tease while making sausages...



We here at BbtN.com are trying to do our best to help expand your hot chick horizons. This beautiful blond is a Forza Italia beauty who we here in the US have never heard of. According to an Italian language website "Elena Santorelli, presentadora de la TV italiana, prometiĆ³ un strip tease si la Azzurra le gana hoy a Rumania." which I think loosely translated means that Elena likes to strip tease while cooking sausages in Rumania, or something. I really don't know, I think I fell asleep during the whole year of HS Italian.

Anyone who's into topless pictures of her can check out this website here and if your still interested you might want to check out this one here. Listen, I have a feeling that I could still research this girl for about another twenty hours, but I just can't take it anymore, my eyes are going crazy I'm sure we will be seeing more of her in the future.





See More Incredible Pics After The Jump








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web