Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/16/09

Jimmy Kimmel Sammy Sosa Interview: Video of the Day


Have you seen Sammy Sosa these days? My personal opinion is Sosa saw an opportunity since the untimely passing of musical genius/pedophile Michael Jackson. Why not grab the baton out of the crypt keeper hand of MJ and be the new bleached looney tune? Not up to speed with what I'm saying, check today's Video of the Day.

Want answers about important global issues? I know I do. That's why I watch Guillermo's interviews on Jimmy Kimmel. He seems to cut to the core of issues in society today, i.e. Sammy Sosa's skin bleaching.



Now Sosa swears that he is using an European face cream, which I like to call Bleach, to treat skin damage from years of standing in the sun on the baseball field. Riiighht, and MJ ALSO had a skin condition too, just he liked to use cream from Sum Yong Guy (Asia Brand).

Guillermo comes out the box and says, "Signor, Mr. Sammy Sosa, what happened IN your face.". Sammy, "Why does everyone care about my face". Guillermo, "Cause you used to be brown". Amazing. Enjoy and peep the translation box on the bottom right when Sosa talks.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web