Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/15/09

Classic 80's Hotties

I love the 80's. I was born just as the decade was getting started, and I have plenty of fond memories of these 10 short years. I remember my Atari, my Nintendo, my VHS player, and my television with knobs. But more important, I remember the first girls who gave me a magical feeling in my under-roo's. I've comprised a list, in no particular order, of my TOP 10 1980's females. They're not all drop dead, balls out, jaw dropping gorgeous....but they did the job.


My personal favorite on this list. Susannah Hoffs. She made the other Bangles look like dogs. Sorry. I'll go "In her room" anytime she wants.




Kelly LeBrock. When you think of the 1980's...and hot...she usually is one of the first to come to mind. Being able to create her with a commodore 64, a naked barbie and some bras is every teenage boys dream. Shit...I still try it myself every once in a while....you know...just in case.



Elizabeth Shue. Cocktail. Back to the Future. The Karate Kid. Adventures in Babysitting. She was in EVERY worthy 80's flick...and you can see why.


Daryl Hannah. She was a naked mermaid in a Tom Hanks movie. Enough said.


Christie Brinkley. Chevy Chase swam naked in a pool with her. Yes...Chevy fuckin Chase. Plus she's a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Goddess and married to Billy Joel. She IS a Goddess.


Christopher Reeve's on the rag. Clark Kent with melons. It's Helen Slater. You might also remember her as Billy Idol....I mean Billy Jean...sorry...it was the haircut.


Phoebe Cates - Fast Times...Gremlins...classic films. Plus she took her top off for the Judge.

One of my personal favorites...Kim Basinger. She started the 1980's off with a bang....literally. 9 1/2 weeks was tooo much to comprehend at my fragile age. Then she ended the decade with Batman....and by that time...I knew I liked her for a reason.

Mia Sara....Ferris Buellers love interest. Tom Cruises love interest (Legend). Eventhough...after Top Gun...I still think Tom goes both ways. But I go only one way for her....down.


Boobies Boobies...How unexpected were these babies? Joyce Hyser dresses up like a dude the ENTIRE movie...then we see boobies. Even now I still love this part...

Of course some of my other favorite didn't make this list. Other notables were Kerri Green (Lucas and the Goonies), Molly Ringwald (redhead with no body) and Pat Benetar. Top 13 just didn't sound right. So enjoy nudgers...and feel free to add a favorite... You're welcome and I'm out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web