Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/8/10

Lisa Panknin- She's the Only Tenn-I-Ssee


Put this girl down as my find of the year 2010. Lisa Elizabeth Panknin is smoking hot 22 year old model from Nashville, Tennessee. But standing in front of a camera and looking sexy isn't the only thing this girls got, she's also a Esthetician. And since I'm too lazy to look that up on The Google to find out a)if it is actually something or b) what it actually is: I'm just going to assume that it's on par with being a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. Hey it sounds good. In fact, I'm probably going to use that in my pick up lines next time I'm dressed like a Jim Dandy and out on the town.

Me at the bar: "Yes, yes. I'm an Esthetician. Oh, you don't know what that is? It means I might be called by the President at any time to perform life saving surgery on him.  I'm kind of a big deal.  My living room smells of rich mahogany."

Check out Lisa's modelmayhem page (here) and friend her on That Facebookie Thing (here)

If there is a God, this girl will be hugely famous in the next year.  We might be calling 2011 the year of the Panknin.  That sounds scary though.  Kind of like when wwe called 2003 the year of Ebola.

More pics after the jump

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web