Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

5/6/10

Jessica Lowndes: Rookie of the Year



I know. I know. It's too early in "the season" to pick a rookie of the year. However, in my usual attempt to class up this joint, I stumbled upon the next big thing. Sure teenage girls and gay men might already know who she is (she's a 90210 star),but for myself and the crew that run BBTN...Well she's our newest favorite discovery.

....


.....more pics after the jump


This 21 yr old starlet was born in Vancouver, Canadian, yet is known to sing God Bless America at Los Angeles Dodgers games. Hands where I can see em Torre.

Without any further delay I bring to you the classy/sexy Jessica Lowndes. For christ sake's her Wikipedia page is even hot.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web