Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

1/6/11

Jessica Szohr Nude in Body Paint for the betterment of the world


I have to be honest with you, I'm not a giggling thirteen year old girl....so I'm not even sure if the TV show Gossip Girl even exists. But what I am sure of is that the fellas over at SoBe understand how to move their product off the shelves.

It's pretty easy actually. Step 1 is to get a hot chick. Step 2 is to get that said hot chick out of her clothes. Step 3 and beyond really is just a play it by ear scenario. The possibilities are endless really. Now if I could only figure out how to accomplish Step 1, I could move all these Kim Jong Ill action figures I have in my basement.

"The great Leader...now with kung fu grip."

more pics after the jump





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web