Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

2/13/10

Robin Thickes Bitch- Legally Speaking


I know...I know...I've been absent from class lately. Send me to detention...smack my hand with a ruler...do whatever you wish...I don't give a shit. I'm a rebel like that.

But at least it was worth the wait...because...I bring to you...all the way from Los Angeles California...Paula Patton.

This 34 year old goddess pleasures Robin Thicke...and probably often. It's actually part of the marital agreement in California. Part of me dislikes the man....especially since I found out this tid-bit. But...part of me is saying "Go white boy go white boy go!!!". Plus he's Alan Thickes' (alla Growing Pains fame) son...so for now I'll let him slide.





Back to Princess Paula. You've seen her before...you know you have...and it's bothering you. Where in god's good name do I know her from? Here's a few of her more "popular" movies...Hitch...Idlewild (classic), Deja Vu and Precious. Yeah...I try and forget these titles myself, so I don't blame you. And if she stays married to the Thicke-man...I highly doubt she'll have to resort to being topless in a flick anytime soon. Shame.

You're welcome and I'm out...






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web