Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

2/13/10

Hot Girl Picture Dump- #4 Thank you people of Greece Edition

 
The staff here at Bbtn is always looking for reasons to celebrate, hence that fact that we're all raging alcoholics. "Arbor Day, sure let's go out drinking!"

So when we found out that we were one of the most popular websites in all of Greece, 55,152 to be exact, we figured we'd celebrate that fact by giving the degenerates of the Greek islands the smut that they deserve.  And not just any old smut, good old-fashioned American college girls doing what they do best- looking hot and posing for the nearest douchebag with a camera.

So today, to the Greeks I say "Yasoo Malaka!"  I don't know Greek but that's what the waiter who I never tip say's to me every time I walk into the diner.  So it must be a compliment about my clothes or something.
σας ευχαριστούμε φίλοι
 
More pics after the jump






More Crap That Might Waste Your Time:
hot girl pic dumpHot Girl Pic Dump #3
I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about mileage on the car
(Full Post)
Hot Girl Pic Dump #2
The crowd seems to love it
(Full Post)
Hot Girl Pic DUmp
Is Ronaldo there? I'd like to show him my toolbox.
(Full Post)
Hottest Girls of this post
Get Brett Weir I said.
(Full Post)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web