Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/17/09

College Football Betting- Featuring Hand Bra-Liciousness



Am I on fire? Well, I'm a little superstitious, so I don't want to start tooting my horn just yet.  But outside of my one Five Star blunder of laying cheddar on the Gawgia Bulldog-less, my Five Stars have been money in the bank.  This week, I have an amazing four FIVE STAR picks, and one four star that was, but was downgraded at the last minute.

Now, the feedback I've been getting is that you're not all that interested in my long drawn out write ups of why I chose what, but just what I'm picking.  So this week, I'll  try and keep it short and sweet.  And enjoy the hand bras, they seem to be a crowd favorite.



3 Star Play- Va. Tech Hokies giving 3 at Gawgia Tech.  Inter-conference play, that's the reason this is only a 3 star.  T'he difference in this game is going to be defensive speed.  Va. Tech has it, Gawgia Tech doesn't as much.  Look for a solid running game coming off the Hokies, controlling the clock and putting points up on at least 50% of their possessions.  That's the key in this one.  Beamer's boys know they have a real, real shot at getting Frankie his first National Championship this year and week in and week out they're playing tough football.



4 Star Play- Over 55 and a nudge Florida/Ar-Kansas.  This was a Five Star play heading into today.  Both these offenses are going to score some points.  But my source down in Gainesville is telling me that Florida is going to be especially relying on the run this week (as opposed to the other weeks) and they think the game plan is to try and rely on the D to put heavy pressure on Mallette and Petrino's O.  I don't buy it.  Ar-Kansas will be good for thirty points and that only leaves the Gators having to put up 26 for this one to go over.  This is actually a four and a half star play, but not a FIVE STAR.


Underdog Pick of the Day- Iowa getting 2 and a nudge at Wisconsin- Let me repeat that one, Iowa is getting points here.  I know Camp Randall offers up some significant home field advantage.  Wisy's five and one, respectable.  But last week they looked atrocious.  Meanwhile, Iowa is playing on a slant, on both sides of the ball.  Defensive pressure from the Hawkeyes defensive line makes this one a win for Iowa, but don't break out the roses just yet Ferentz, you still got a long road.


And now, here's what the Nudge Faithful like to call the money makers.  The mortgage payment money, the extra income earners, THE FIVE STAR PICKS.  This week there are four, unreal.  All of these lines jumped off the pages at me, I couldn't believe my eyes.



FIVE STAR PLAY- USC giving 10 to Notre Dame.  Don't buy into the Irish being a ranked team.  This is the toughest game of their schedule all year.  Matt Barkley is friggin ridiculous and this game is his chance on a national stage (thanks NBC).  USC is playing for Stefon Johnson and they won't lose a game for the rest of the year.  They got their one hiccup game out of their system early.  This one gets ugly quickly.  The Irish secondary is going to be exposed for what they are, really, really slow.  Super receiver Ron Johnson is going to have a break out game here.  The Trojans D will focus early on to take away Armando Allen and force the Emu to throw the rock.  Here's where USC S Taylor Mays makes his money.  38-10 at it's closest.  Pete Carroll owns the Irish.  Enjoy your money.



FIVE STAR PLAY- Texas A&m giving 5 and a nudge to Kansas State.  A&M is playing at a high level right now.  Don't look at the records of both teams here.  Kansas State is dead.  The backfield the Aggies have of Cyrus Gray and Christine Michael is probably the best one-two tandem backfield in college football.  Yes I said that, and I believe it.  And don't start me up about QB Jerrod Johnson.  Mike Sherman has this team headed in the right direction.  Too bad for them they play in a tough division of one of the top conferences.  If they played in the Big East or ACC they would be making some noise on the national scene.


FIVE STAR PLAY- BYU giving 17 to San Diego State-  Put some loot on this game and start spending it by the end of the first quarter.  BYU starts putting the pedal to the floor and running up the score in hopes that Boise has a hiccup late in the season and they get a out-of-conference BCS spot.  The Aztecs will look bewildered as Max Hall throws the rock all over the field.  17, really, this should be thirty at the least.  And even then it would be a FIVE STAR play.  Over matched secondary.  The Mormons can play ball.


And finally-

FIVE STAR PLAY- Utah giving 16 and a nudge at UNLV- Has anyone other than me seen UNLV's laast two games.  Their defense never left the locker room.  I think they''ve given up 600 yards a game, twice. Utah had a hiccup last week, otherwise this spread is in the neighborhood of 40 points.  16 and a nudge, the Utes will have that in their first three possessions.   UGLY early.  Start spending the loot the scond you place the bet with your pall Rocco the bokkmaker.  Don't even bother watching the game, get a hooker instead.  And keep a smile on your face the entire time knowing full well that he's paying for it.


That's it, I gotta go.  It's tattoo time for me.  Me and my buddy Cooter from the Urban Meyer fan club are going out and getting some new ink.  What do you think will look better on my back, a full Urban Meyer face or just the profile looking into the Sun.  Ah the choices.  See ya sports fans!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web