Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/15/09

Andy Sandberg Throw it on the Ground


Initially I was not impressed by this Digital Short by Andy Sandberg, then just like all the rest of his shorts, I fell in love with this video. If you don't trust the system, or know someone who doesn't, maybe this video is for you. Today's Video of the Day

Sandberg=Genius and might be the only single reason to watch SNL these days. Aside from when the musical guests are Shakira. Mama Mia. His Digital Shorts are the only non live part of the show and the only funny part of the show. This one takes a second viewing to get, well at least for me, but now I'm hooked. Enjoy (Video below).

Mike Love Fav Lines*
*Man this isn't my dad?! I throw it on the ground... I'm not part of your system. My dad's not a phone
*Happy Birthday to the ground...Welcome to the real world jackass.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web