Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

1/6/10

Makin' Music with John Mayer



Come along with John Mayer as he shows you how a song is written. Waking up in the morning, make your own phone calls, and write a song about banging one super model to make the other jealous.

I've listened to Mayer's music now for a couple of years, ya know cause my girlfriend likes him, not because I buy his stuff. Along with being a great musician the guy is pretty hilarious. Lot's of cameos and line's like, "If I can't get the girl why don't I just tell her I'm John Mayer", or "Get the guy who plays the whistle on Paradise City?". Enjoy.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web