Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

2/5/11

Brooklyn Double Decker: The Only Reason to See Sandler's Flick



I haven't been a fan of Adam Sandler's latest work...but she might just change my mind...Her name...Brooklyn Decker. Born in Ohio in 1987, transplanted to NC, she was discovered while shopping at a local mall...and if you're asking "how?"...I think it should be obvious...


You've seen her grace the cover of the 2010 SI Swimsuit magazine. You've seen her in FHM, Glamour, and Teen Vogue (which I know you read). Now see her here...or if you like, playing opposite of Adam Sandler in "Just Go With It". I'd pass Jennifer Aniston up for her anyday of the week.

She now resides in NYC...so maybe one-day...I'll get lucky...and bump into her at an Applebee's.




To be honest...I still have no desire to see the movie...but it'll make great late night cable fodder.


You're Welcome and I'm out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web