Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

10/30/10

Halloween Costumes...Awesomely Bad

I love me some Halloween. It's like Christmas....but in October. Like most old perverts, I dress up, give out candy...and wait for the MILFS to arrive. BUT.....

.... I plan ahead...unlike these folk. Some of these costumes are awesomely bad...and some are just plain bad. If you haven't decided which Super hero, slutty whatever, or horror movie character you want to be this October 31st...well...just don't become on of these bad ideas...




Not one bad idea...but 6. And since when was Smurfette a twin?



I love low brow humor. I love jokes in bad taste....but sometimes when the two are combines...eh...just doesn't work.



"Hey honey, Lets throw some shit together...paint it green...and call it a frog"



This guy LOVES his farmville...



OK...Tampon...I get it...but is this a dude or a chick? I'm confused.

Happy Halloween folks...If you a dude dressed as a Zombie...giving out candy...and staring at moms...its <<<>

You're Welcome and I'm out...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web