Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

2/12/10

Jessica Simpson is "Sexual Napalm"- now featuring her greatest upskirts


John Mayer gave an interview to Playboy magazine in which he was quoted as saying about having sex with Little Jess Simpson:
"Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f*****' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f*** you, I would start selling all my s*** just to keep f****** you.'"
Normally, that information alone wouldn't make this news worthy for The Nudge, but seeing is how I used to be in a boy band with Nick Lachey called "Sexual Napalm." Me, him, Ricky Schroeder and Gary Coleman all toured Belgium together back in 92.  Those guys were chick magnets, even back then.  So you can see how all of a sudden this story became newsworthy.

At the bottom of the post is a video of Jess flashing an upskirt on the TV show the view, and if I had to sit through it and watch it, so do you.

The complete guide to Jess Simpson Upskirts after the jump




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web