Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

12/19/09

Peta Todd- Another British Beauty

Peta Todd

Remember our friends over at Nuts? Come on sure you do. Your telling me you don't remember Rosie Jones or Chanelle Hayes? Ahh it's all coming back now. Well they've added another lovely lady to their list of London Bombshells. Peta Todd.

Peta ToddPeta Todd

More Pics After The Jump

23 years old and hailing from Newham, London, Peta Todd worked as trainee hairdresser in Essex, England before she was spotted by The Sun newspaper at age 17. I'm sure there was a lot of conversations between couples that went like this. "Honey you don't have to come with me to get my hair done", "Babe, it's nothing I'll do anything for you. You know that". Meanwhile, he's staring at Peta while his gf/wife repeatedly asks how her hair looks.

Peta took some time off to have a kid then came back with vengeance becoming a sometimes nude model for Nuts and FHM. Kinda did things backwards as far as nudity goes, but I could care less. She even posed nude with a third trimester tummy bulge. Don't know why but I find that really hot. Sorry baby Todd, but pregnant chicks kinda turn me on. That is a story for entirely different time. Enjoy.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love

Peta Todd
Peta Todd
Peta Todd
Peta Todd
Peta Todd
Peta Todd
Peta Todd
Peta Todd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web