Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/25/09

Paula Deen Hit in the Face: Video of the Day


I tell ya it just seems like time flies lately...and you know what else flies lately, frozen hams. Seems like Paula Deen didn't get the...heads up about this. I mean really isn't Thanksgiving fast approaching this year...hey you know what else was fast approaching...Ahh I can do this all day.



I love when celebrities do good deeds on holidays. Something makes me all warm inside when people with tons of money make themselves feel like they are normal people one day out of a year. Now I've seen Paula Deen's stupid cooking show on the Food Network (don't ask) and this lady is about as annoying as it gets.

There is two things that just make straight up love this video. First off, no one, I mean no one gives her a heads up. Not even the slightest warning. Just some guy screaming Oohhhh as it is in mid flight and I do believe that Ohhh goes into a very low giggle. I could be wrong. Secondly, her reaction. "I didn't know it was being thrown". Did ya? Most people who get hit in the face with things generally don't.

Initially I was gonna just put up the video of her getting it in the face, but my boy Jimmy Kimmel decided to put a twist on it. Without further ado I present to you my video of the day and personal Thanksgiving treat this year.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web