Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/6/09

Katerina Stikoudi- The Greek Beauty Queen



When Two Worlds collide here on this site I think, Wow. When three worlds collide I think, Holy Shit. But when four worlds collide here I think, "Damn, it's gonna be a good week"

And that's what happened here at BbtN with Greek beauty queen Katerina Stikoudi.



The first thing is: She's a hot foreign chick (check)

Secondly: She's got pictures of herself on her Myspace Page

Third:  Tons of hand bra shots.  But the best of all is...

Fourth:  She was a contestant on our favorite French Reality TV Show Fort Boyard which makes Hot Chicks in low cut tops try and climb a spinning pole.  I can't describe, you have to see it for yourself.

We peddle Smut like paper routes, I'm out. Nudge















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web