Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

11/23/09

Hot Chick Cracks Her Skull Doing The Risky Business Slide: Video of the Day


If your like me you just about had enough of the Risky Business spoofs that have been taking place all over TV lately. The first time it was cool when Heidi Klum did it, but I really don't care to see Fall Out Boy ever on the tube, let alone in a button down with no pants.

Today's Video of the Day should close the door on this Risky Business behavior. Initially I was drawn into this video by the first two words of it's title, Hot Chick. Once I watched it I fell in love with it for reasons I never thought I would.

See More After The Jump


First chick performs the ol' slide on the wooden floor move to perfection...Cannnnn't say so much for hot chick #2. Mid way through the move you can see it's not gonna be good for this young lady. What perplexes me even more is what happens after she falls. At first it seemed like some girl on girl action might occur (yucky), but then they bring a mat out and...well it looks like begin to do retard pilates. For the finale the girl, minus the broken cranium, scrambles to shut the computer off and in my mind kisses her boo boo...and by boo boo I mean...Just check the video.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web