Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

7/27/09

Megan Fox Sex Tape: Video of the Day

Video of the Day

Today's video of the day involves the one and only Megan Fox. Is it me or is she kinda losing her hotness? That's an entirely different post. This video starts out nice and takes a realllllll bad turn, VERY QUICKLY.

I tell ya this Comic-Con had some lookers coming out to support guys who never get laid. Miss Foxey Lady herself came out to answer questions at the Jonah Hex panel a.k.a I have a movie coming out and I need to do all the promotional bullshit I can do to make this thing not go straight to DVD.

A brave kid begins to tell Megan how he is in the process of going to school to be in the business. Giggle giggle ha ha, he then proceeds to ask her to be in a sex video he wants to film. Boooooooo's all around, but if I was there I'd be like the Cheetos Tiger in the background, shades on and nodding my head in approval. You did good kid. ***Scroll down for video.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web