Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Trending: Sarah Shahi might be the hottest girl ever- no kidding

6/16/09

Lindsay the Thief?




Good ol' Lindsay Lohan from the block. Now in all honesty, on a normal day, I couldn't give a shit; let alone two about her everyday doings. Her awesomely bad movies. Her lesbian affair with a chick that looks as close to a dude as you can get. Her drinking excessively. Her nutso parents. Dont give a shit. Until I found this picture (big ups to twitter).

Blondee here (though I still think under the jeans is still red) used this picture as "evidence" that she's no thief. Let me learn you fellows for a second. This is the story...Earlier this month Lindsay was doing a photo shoot in London for Elle magazine. Shortly after the shoot something to the effect of $400,000 worth of jewelry went missing from the studio. Lindsey was now a suspect. Kinda. Unofficially. But in her exhaulted mind, she was.

Her idea to clear herself to Scotland Yard, Elle, and her fans, was to post this older photo (from another shoot all together) on twitter as evidence. Great idea...to a celebrity. Show yourself in a picture naked, with no jewelry and you'll clear your good name. I'm convinced. But just in case the law isn't, I'm pre-ordering my "Free Lindsay T-shirts" tonight before they're all sold out on ebay. As I'm writing this for some odd reason I'm beginning to feel a twinge of pity on her.

So Ms. Lohan, if you're reading this...stop...just stop...take a step back...look at where your career has gone, and fix it quick. You won't be cute forever. Eventually you will have to actually, dare I say, "act" or "sing". But still...if all else fails...I'm still waiting for the sex tape. I'm out.

If you liked that, you may also like these:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

................Around the Web